Journalisted API -
Retrieve information about an article or set of articles
- Journalisted Identifiers of article(s) you want. This can be a single
id or a list separated by commas or whitespace.
Each id is the base-36 identifier (ie [0-9a-z]+) assigned to the article by journalisted. eg
- The original url of the article you want (eg
Returned valuesThe results are an array of articles, each with the following fields:
- Title (headline) of article
- article id
- Date of publication, in iso 8601 format
- the 'pretty' name of the publication the article is from
- url of the original article
- The journalists this article is attributed to (an array, possibly empty). Each journo will have the following fields:
- the unique ref for the journo eg ('
fred-bloggs-2'). The ref acts as a slug.
- the display name of the journo
- short article description/summary
This API will either return _all_ the articles requested, or fail.
Try out this function without writing any code!